To put it very simple, “Cloud Computing” is basically a cluster of servers hosted in a virtual environment accessible through the internet. One of the biggest benefits of using a cloud computing, is an always up connection which means accessing your resources 24/7.
Some of the benefits of using Cloud Computing:
- 24/7 access to your resources.
- No need to purchase physical hardware.
- Microsoft Licensing can be rented on a monthly basis.
- SLA for managing and maintaining your Cloud Server.
- Scalable Solution that can be customized according to your requirements.
Please contact Coltech Computer Training Helpdesk for more information.